02 May An Up Close Look At SculpSure
A SculpSure treatment session usually lasts about 25 minutes and is done in-office in Newport Beach, while CoolSculpting requires multiple visits.
During the SculpSure treatment session, the applicator is applied to the patient’s’ abdomen. The machine has four applicators which can be placed anywhere on the stomach or/and the sides for personalized treatment. The laser fat reduction treatment will deliver heat beneath the surface of your skin and safely destroy the fat cells. The SculpSure applicator uses a constant cooling technology so as to keep the patient comfortable. With time, the fat cells, which have been melted down and destroyed, will naturally leave your body through the bloodstream. After the procedure has been completed, you can comfortably resume to your normal activities, as you enjoy your results.
Benefits of SculpSure Laser Technology
- It is state of the art, controlled light based technology, which is perfect for those looking to eliminate the stubborn fat, quickly and efficiently.
- It can be completed in just 25 minutes, thus is ideal for the busy patients who want a non-invasive solution for the stubborn fat areas.
- It has zero downtime.
- It works on all types of skin.
- It is a clinically proven technology.
- It is a comfortable and very well tolerated procedure.
- It can be used to treats numerous areas simultaneously.
- It is ideal for all body sizes and shapes.
- Treats both areas of the pinchable fat and the non-pinchable fat.
What are you waiting for? Summer is upon us so why not let this summer be the best one yet?
Free SculpSure Consultation with Dr. John Park, Newport Beach
SculpSure can help make your summer dreams come true. Dr. John Park and his experienced staff will walk you through the technique, and you will be on your way. This very simple, extremely safe procedure is yours for the asking. Give Dr. John Park a call at (949) 777- 6883 to schedule your personal consultation.