03 Sep 5 Reasons Liposuction Bests Diet and Exercise Alone
There’s no denying that a nutritious diet and regular exercise are key to health and looking your best, but there are some goals that only liposuction can achieve.
The minimally invasive surgery is one of the most-requested treatments at John Park MD Plastic Surgery and with good reason. The outpatient procedure is fast and there is minimal downtime. If you’ve been thinking about liposuction to complement your workouts and healthy diet, here are a few ways it can help:
- Liposuction fat removal is permanent. It feels great to lose weight when you work out more or are extra careful about your diet, but in actuality, the fat cells are just shrinking. Everyone is born with a certain amount and distribution of fat cells. The only way to immediately and permanently remove fat cells is with liposuction.
- Liposuction lets you target areas. You can target muscles to increase their size, but you can’t target fat with diet and exercise—you can with liposuction, however. Liposuction allows patients to customize the curves and planes of their body with expert precision.
- The results are immediate. Once the fat is removed, it’s gone for good. It’s common to have a tiny bit of bruising and swelling with liposuction, but that’s gone within a few days. Nothing compares to liposuction when it comes to getting fast results.
- Liposuction works best in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. Liposuction isn’t meant to replace diet and exercise, but it can be a great boost to an already healthy lifestyle. Consider it part of your unique approach to feeling and looking your best.
- Liposuction can be performed just about anywhere. Popular areas include the tummy, tops of the arms, back, and hips and thighs, but liposuction can be performed virtually anywhere. Beneath the chin is also a popular area, as well as the sides of the breasts.
Restore Your Body Confidence With John Park MD
Liposuction has been around for decades and continues to be one of the most effective methods for body contouring. To learn more or to schedule your liposuction appointment in Newport, call John Park MD Plastic Surgery at (949) 777-6883.