15 Mar Why is SculpSure Better Than CoolSculpting?
Body contouring is the art of creating a more aesthetically pleasing body and correctly proportioning the figure in accordance with the patient’s needs and goals. Cosmetic surgeons regularly perform liposuction to shape and smooth out areas throughout the body, including the neck, chin, waist, abdomen, legs, arms, hips, and buttocks. However, the term non-invasive body contouring refers to a range of body contouring alternatives including conventional liposuction, CoolSculpting, and SculpSure.
Some people may not see any significant results even after dieting and exercising, while others may simply not want to undergo liposuction. SculpSure is a breakthrough in light-based body contouring which is designed to minimize rigid fat in problem areas such as the love handles and abdomen, thus helping you achieve that naturally toned look without any downtime or surgery. The procedure is ideal for those with trouble spots, especially those who shy away from dieting and working out.
Benefits of SculpSure
- This form of non-invasive body contouring treatments only takes about 25 minutes and requires no downtime
- Allows you to get rid of stubborn fat by up to 24%*
- More than 90% of patients walk out satisfied with the procedure
- Well-tolerated and comfortable
- Ideal for the removal and reduction of spot fat
- Perfect for eliminating fat from the belly, love handles, thighs, back rolls, hips, arms, and other similar rigid fat pockets
- An excellent non-invasive substitute to CoolSculpting, tummy tuck, liposuction, and other forms of body contouring procedures
- No need for anesthesia
- No recovery time required which means you can resume your daily activities right after the surgery
What to Expect From Your SculpSure Treatment?
A majority of patients only feel a tingling sensation and/or deep warmth from time to time throughout the treatment process, which is pretty tolerable. In fact, a lot of patients are able to use their smartphones or read during the process.
Just like any cosmetic procedure, SculpSure also has a few side effects, which include swelling, mild tenderness and redness. Since there is no downtime, you won’t be constrained by the side effects for long, and will be able to get back to work immediately.
SculpSure Consultation with Dr. John Park, Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon
If you are interested in getting SculpSure non-invasive body contouring procedure, contact Dr. John Park, a highly trained, experienced and board-certified surgeon who can efficiently assist you throughout the treatment. For a private consultation, contact Dr. Park today at (949) 777-6883.