01 Aug Celebrities with Liposuction
Liposuction is the only way to immediately, permanently remove fat from the body. No wonder it’s one of the most popular procedures at John Park MD Plastic Surgery. Liposuction is fast, minimally invasive, and you’ll see results right away.
5 celebrities who have had liposuction
It has long been a go-to procedure for these celebrities, but you don’t need to be an A-lister to look like one:
- Chrissy Teigen. Even one of the world’s most beautiful supermodels needs a little help sometimes. However, this Instagram favorite made headlines not for revealing that she gets liposuction, but for where she gets it. She revealed in 2017 that she likes to get liposuction in her armpits. How would you like to banish bra bulge for good?
- Jamie Lee Curtis. One of the original scream queens has been open about getting liposuction and is picture-perfect evidence that “lipo” works as both a fat-loss procedure and a body-contouring procedure. The actress has always been slender and gorgeous, but she’s proof that even the most stunning celebrities go to the experts for a beauty and confidence boost.
- Clay Aiken. Liposuction isn’t just for women. Men are just as good of candidates for this procedure, although male celebrities might not be quite as forthcoming about their treatments compared to women. Aiken is one exception. He underwent liposuction beneath his chin for a more refined, pronounced jaw.
- Dolly Parton. The loveable southern belle has been very open about her various plastic surgeries, which include liposuction. Although she was born with a natural knockout hourglass figure, liposuction has helped maximize her natural beauty.
- Susan Sarandon. Sarandon is the epitome of “aging with grace,” but she’s done so with a little help from liposuction. Specifically, Sarandon has stated that she’s had liposuction beneath her eyes and chin. Both of these areas tend to age a little quicker than others, and removing stubborn pockets of fat can help a person look more youthful, healthy, and happy.
Contact Dr. John Park MD Plastic Surgery to schedule your liposuction consultation
Is liposuction the right procedure for you? Find out when you call (949) 777-6883 to schedule your consultation with Dr. John Park MD Plastic Surgery.